Yesterday it was nearly 60 degrees in Brooklyn. Warm enough to grab a bottle of rosé and head to my friend’s backyard. To celebrate, I chose a spring-like combination of purple and orange eyeshadow.
Here’s how to get this look:
- Apply a copper eyeshadow (from Sleek’s Sunset Palette) with a fluffy brush to your eye crease, blending above and below.
- With a small brush, pack a purple eyeshadow (Urban Decay Omen) onto the lid near from your lash line to your crease.
- Blend the crease and lid color using windshield wiper motions along the eye socket.
- Apply a matte dark purple shadow (Lorac PRO Palette’s Deep Purple) to the outer corner of the eye and blend with small, circular motions.
- Apply black mascara to top and bottom lashes (Givenchy Phenomen’Eyes).
- Define eyebrows with a gel, and brush through with a clean spoolie (Anastasia Dipbrow Pomade in Blonde).
- Apply a soft pink tinted lip balm (Fresh Sugar Lip Treatment in Rosé).
- Using your pinky finger, apply a white highlighter (Colourpop Fanny Pack) to the top of your cheekbone.
- Sweep a powder peach blush (Tarina Tarantino’s Feather) on your cheeks.
- Using your ring finger, apply a reddish-brown cream contour (Colourpop Aphrodisiac) to the hollow of your cheek, and blend upwards.
- Brush on a bronzer along your hairline (BareMinerals Warmth)
- Finish with a blurring powder all over (Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder in Diffused Light).